Upcoming PD Events
Join us to learn, connect and share with educators and thought leaders in your community for a unique opportunity to participate in an Ignite My Future in School TECHademy. This 3-hour immersive Professional Learning session focuses on engaging students in real-world problem solving. All educators welcome to join and will receive a digital swag bag and transdisciplinary resources and strategies designed to effectively engage with the foundations of computational thinking across subject areas.
National Canadian Virtual TECHademy
Tuesday, June 7
5:30-7:00pm ET (US and Canada)
Pennsylvania - Intermediate Unit 20
Thursday, June 16
8:30-10:00am (Eastern Time)
6 Danforth Drive
Easton, PA 18045-7899
Texas - WeTeach_CS Summit
Monday, June 20
10:15-11:15am (Central Time)
1101 Woodlawn Avenue
Georgetown, Texas 78628
Register here for the 2-day event
TCS and Discovery Education are partnering to empower educators nationwide with best-in-class transdisciplinary learning resources designed to ignite action around the critical role computational thinking plays in 21st Century learning with TECHademy professional learning events.
Teachers participating in an Ignite My Future in School Virtual TECHademy will experience:
- A motivational Keynote on Computational Thinking in the World Around Us
- Best Practices of online learning, modeled by Discovery Education Professional Development experts
- Access to IgniteMyFutureInSchool.org – free website with educator and family resources and opportunity to join a global community of collaborative educators through IMFIS Learning Leaders
- Live “Grab and Go” lessons that are used in virtual or in-person environments
- A digital event bag with premium tools and a Certificate of Participation
Learn with educators and thought leaders for a unique opportunity to participate in an Ignite My Future in School Virtual TECHademy. These virtual Professional Learning sessions focus on engaging students in real world problem solving and computational thinking strategies.