Upcoming PD Virtual Events
TECHademy events will resume in the Fall. Stay tuned for updates coming soon.
Virtual TECHademy Overview
TCS and Discovery Education are partnering to empower educators nationwide with best-in-class transdisciplinary learning resources designed to ignite action around the critical role computational thinking plays in 21st Century learning with Virtual TECHademy professional learning events.
Teachers participating in a Ignite My Future in School Virtual TECHademy will experience:
- A motivational Keynote on Computational Thinking in the World Around Us
- Best Practices of online learning, modeled by Discovery Education Professional Development experts
- Access to IgniteMyFutureInSchool.org – free website with educator and family resources and opportunity to join a global community of collaborative educators through IMFIS Learning Leaders
- Live “Grab and Go” lessons that are immediately ready to be used in a virtual environment
- A digital event bag with free digital tools like GooseChase and a Certificate of Participation
Learn with educators and thought leaders for a unique opportunity to participate in an Ignite My Future in School Virtual TECHademy. These virtual Professional Learning sessions focus on engaging students in real world problem solving and computational thinking strategies.